Thursday 19 July 2018

Cats and Korea

Today has been weird.

The plan was to head down to my parents today, but then I woke up to a load of cat sick on the floor, liquid cat poo in the litter tray and a very sorry for herself  kitten. She didn’t eat her breakfast and seemed to just want to sleep so I held fire on bundling her up into her carry case for a two and a half hour drive until she perked up a bit.

This meant that from about 10.30 onwards, I wasn’t really sure if I’d be heading down south today or not.

I complain about wasting my weekends a lot on this blog - the days when you don’t do anything productive. Normally on those days I do at least something though, be it putting some washing on, or running the vacuum around. I did all of that stuff yesterday. I did absolutely nothing today.

Unless you count me filling a teabag dish with water every hour or so and putting it next to my cats face so that she’d stay hydrated.  This was when she wasn’t moving from her make shift bed of the lid of my open suitcase, which is where she spent most of the day.

She seems ok now, and has had a few biscuits. She’s moving around again now, so that’s good, as it wasn’t like her to spend so long in one place, especially when I wasn’t in the same room.

You know what’s just occurred to me? This blog is either about my cats, or Korea.

Sounds pretty representative of my life, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment