Friday 5 April 2019

BEDA Day 5

What do you mean, where’s BEDA days 3 and 4?

It’s not exactly surprising, although I was hoping to remember for a little longer than just two days. I’m doing well on my other resolutions though, apart from the cleaning schedule, where I’ve just kept to my old routine rather than implementing the new one.

There’s another new thing I decided to implement this month that I didn’t mention before, and that’s playing the lottery. I decided that I really want to win it, and while I recognise the likelihood of winning is slim, the chances are much higher than if you don’t play it at all. So I’m playing just one line on Saturdays and Wednesdays for the month, with a lucky dip set of numbers. My team at work have been talking about a syndicate too, so maybe that will start up after easter as well.  I might try to talk them into going for the euromillions, as it would be more to share. A couple of million between like 8 people wouldn’t really feel like hitting the jackpot as much as a share of £50 million would.

It’s 2 minutes until tomorrow, I should probably post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment