Wednesday 18 August 2010

Backwards

Last Google Search: Asphyxia (cheerful, no?)
Manga: 29 (Kaikan Phrase ch. 28)

<3 x

I am writing this post backwards purely because I don't know what to blog about.

Like normally, I have at least some idea on what to focus a post upon, whether its work, or cake, or manga. But today, not so much.

Diet is going well, exercise and shit is going well; life is generally okay at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I'm still all but unemployed and struggling etc, but the sun is shining so I guess its hard to not feel a little bit good about life today.

Although I should really clean my room at some point.

I saw The Sound of Music last night, starring Connie Fisher from 'How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria'. It was really good, and she was excellent as Maria, but then again, I always thought she would be. The thing that impressed me most though was some of the costume changes. They were fast.

One highlight was when we were stood outside, and I was singing 'How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria' and Zoe said 'unfortunately they don't sing that in this musical.' I stared at her til she realised what she had said.

Silly girl.

Like on Monday when she was telling me that she was going to do the slimfast diet, but keep eating everything like normal, like there was a magic ingredient in slimfast that makes you thin. I had to explain to her that slimfast works but replacing food, all that would happen if you supplemented your normal diet with it is that you would get fatter, and probably quite quickly.

Ok I think Im done.

Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment