Monday 28 February 2011

Boring - I Wouldn't Bother

I get so easily sucked in to my own imagination. It makes me wonder whether I do in fact lead a rather sorrowful existence, spending all my free time so immersed in fiction and fantasy that I forget to live my own life.

Over the past few days, I have been at work in the estate agents office while my boss is on holiday. Everyone he deals with knows he is away and so its normally pretty quiet, so I bring in my laptop to keep me entertained. I spend literally all day reading, then I go home and read some more until I go to bed. Occasionally, I'll have breaks to listen to the same song on repeat.

I know that I should be doing other things more constructive with my time, and I am constantly wracked with guilt that I have holed myself up on my own. But I can't NOT do it. It makes me happy, or rather it doesn't make me sad.

I suppose it doesn't exactly help that my hormones are all over the place at the moment, making me ecstatically happy one minute but sinking ridiculously low the next. I guess its just as well, I'm not exactly good company at the moment.

Blah blah blah, Heather's feeling sorry for herself again. Sorry.

I was going to post the lyrics of Super Junior M's Perfection, but have decided against it. I just wish some guy thought that about me.

This was such a pointless post. I really should give this blog more direction other than being my personal rant space, as half the time I only post because I feel like I should, and then before I know it, I've emptied my soul.

Oh well.

<3 x

Films - erm I lost count.

No comments:

Post a Comment