Saturday 15 October 2011

Ummmm ... Hello

I just wanted to write a super quick post to let you know, dear blog, that you are not forgotten.

Yes, it may be a month and a half since my last post, making it the longest in which I haven't posted since starting this blog 22 months ago (OK, I've even shocked myself there), but its not like I haven't been thinking about blogging. I just ... haven't.

The BBC job is going OK, I'm still halfway through Gokusen 2 and Hana Kimi, and Super Junior haven't been up to that much since the release of Mr Simple (unless you count Heechul going off to the army (sniff), or Leeteuk being on the new 'We Got Married'), so I haven't really had that much to talk about.

I have finished watching Ouran High School Host Club though, so maybe I'll do a review post soon.

Now, I have to go to bed as I have work in the morning.

At 7 am.

On a Sunday.

Sigh.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment