Saturday 5 October 2013

Gone

Days just vanish.

Today has just disappeared and I have no idea where it went. 

I did some prep work on my ball gown, did some work on my bridal site, and was generally busy all day, and yet now the day is over, I seem to have accomplished nothing.

I may have mapped out the positioning of the design and looked into the materials I'll need, but I have nothing really to show for it. 

I may have short listed a load of photos for the custom section on my bridal website, but seeing as they refused to upload, I have nothing to show for it. I suspect the files were too big. 

Tomorrow won't be any more productive, so I'll have to make up for it on Sunday. Do some eBay listing, and make a proper start on the ball gown. You know, actual cutting rather than just thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment