Sunday 24 April 2016

Slimming World Update

Yeah I know. It's been a while. I may not have been blogging, but that does not mean I have stopped slimming. 

Over the past two weeks, I have lost another pound. Yeah it's not huge. But you know, it's hard. I think it's harder the longer you do it for. I maintained last week, which is the closest to a gain I've been. I'm determined not to gain though. Although the three pizzas I had in the space of 6 days last week seem to suggest otherwise ...

We've been to another couple of groups and I think we've settled on one. Wednesday straight after school. It should mean that it doesn't cut into the evening, and hopefully means I won't be tempted to get takeaway and binge when I get home. It's early enough in the week to not just give myself a long weekend off too. At least, that's the hope. 

My main problem is that I binge. I do really well and then my brain just breaks and all of a sudden I've gone so majorly off plan that even getting straight back in it doesn't make a difference. The damage is done. Take Friday for example. I had a really good day. HeB cereal with heA milk for breakfast. Soup for lunch. Mullerlight for a snack. Then I had to go to sainsburies on the way home to pick up something for my fully free on plan slimming world dinner, and somehow ended up buying and subsequently eating a whole fresh baguette with a load of butter. A whole baguette. Then half a big bar of chocolate left over from my low syn dessert. All within about 10 mins. This was the day after I got a large cheesy bites and ate all but one slice. On my own. It's not that I'm hungry, nor that I feel full afterwards. God, I've never realised how much of a cliche I am. No food can fill the emptiness inside or some such shit. 

I guess just need to work on my emotional binging. I'm planning all my meal and it's not like I don't have enough food. I just can't help but loose control sometimes. I'm determined to not be too far behind Rachey, and she got her stone award last week. At this point, I'm only about 2kg or 5.5lb off that stone off. If I try really hard, I should be able to get that in two weeks. 

Here's hoping anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment