Friday 8 June 2018

Why I Am Shit at Blogging

Hello.

So it’s, uh, been a while.

I have no excuse other than I just haven’t wanted to post recently. Work has been a little tense lately, and then it was half term, and now I’m back at school and the first week back is always exhausting. But I thought I should pop on this evening to at least post something.

It’s not even that I don’t have anything to post about. I have my May Korean Beauty haul to write up, as well as review posts on a fair few empties. I started a skincare instagram, and have been posting my morning and night routines, which I think will be infinitely more interesting when I have more products to play around with. I’m finding taking the photos hard though, and have so far found the inside of my bath the best place to consistently provide good lighting. I’ve thought about restarting my food instagram in the hope that it’ll inspire and encourage me to actually make it more than 2 hours into ‘healthy eating’ before making myself a cake.

I just looked up and there is a massive spider crawling up the wall. I was going to sleep with my door shut tonight but maybe I’ll let Agi in, just in case.

That’s assuming she doesn’t opt to sleep in the drawer all night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment