Monday 1 April 2019

BEDA 2019

Today is the First of the Month. It is also a Monday. It is the perfect day to start new habits, as everyone knows that you can only start new things on a Monday or the First of the Month, and when the First of the Month is a Monday, you will have a 100% success rate. Therefore, naturally, I’m starting a load of new habits today.

The first is that I am going to try and do 30 minutes of exercise every day. Hang on, screw that, I AM going to do 30 minutes of exercise each day. Luckily my workplace has a mini gym now so I figure I can just sneak in and use that for the most part, or else go for a walk or whatever, and the fact that it’s only half an hour won’t put me off too much. I had a shitty end of the day today, and then I did 10km on the bike with Kpop blasting and then I wasn’t so pissed off anymore. Success!

Secondly, I want to do 1 hour of Korean study a day. I don’t think I am very good at self motivation when it comes to my language learning, and have looked into courses, but the only place that seems to do it is Leicester Uni, and not only are they far away, but it’s also a little expensive. So back to TTMIK and Go! Billy it is. I did two lessons over an hour and a bit today, so so far so good.

Lastly, I want to get back into blogging. I thought really hard about whether I wanted to commit to BEDA again, but thought, why the hell not, it’s not like anyone expects me to succeed anyway. I don’t know what I’ll post about, as my life is very boring and I haven’t even posted reviews on the last three dramas I have watched (My Secret Hero, My ID is Gangnam Beauty, rewatched Decendants of the Sun and currently am watching Mr Sunshine) but we shall see. I suspect this one is the one I’m mostly likely to fail, as already I’m leaving it until the last minute when I’m in bed and sleepy.

I have a few other little day to day aims, like being 90-95% vegan, not spending unnecessary money, following my cleaning rota and trying to be a better person, but these are just your bog standard ones, not important enough to warrant the magic of the First of the Month being a Monday.

See you tomorrow, hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment