Sunday 20 November 2011

Nano 2010

I was just reading my posts about NaNoWriMo last November. They amused me.

At this point of the month in 2010, I was on just a fraction over 2000 words, and had just decided that finishing was totally feasible. Talk about optimistic.

I'm freaking out now because I have only just hit 20 000 words, leaving me 30 000 words to write in 10 days as opposed to the 10 000 words I have managed in the same time frame through out the month, although at least I'm not fooling myself into thinking it is achievable when it is not. Its going to be tough, but it is do-able. Its only a little over 2 500 words a day.

I know you're thinking that maths doesn't work, but I was rounding the numbers down and up, OK? Smart arses.

Anyway, time to stop wasting words on blogging.

<3 x

Drama: Yankee-kun to Megane-chan ep 6 (last nov I was still watching anime, oh, how I've grown up)
Manga: Hana Kimi 57 / Love so Life 7 / Black Bird (reread, again) 17
NaNoWriMo Backlog: 12 092 words (eeek)

No comments:

Post a Comment