Thursday 10 November 2011

WARNING

Remember my Hana Yori Dango rants about Makino always choosing Tsukasa the douche over lovely Rui?

Well, you very well may be getting some Ikemen Desu Ne rants over Mio choosing Ren the moody arsehole over super sweet Shu.

Just to forewarn you ...

<3 x

Drama: Ikemen Desu Ne ep 5
Manga: Hana Kimi ch 57 / Love so Life ch 7
NaNoWriMo Backlog: 7801 words



EDIT (after watching ep 6): AHHHHHHHH! He is SO SWEET! Definately cheering for Shu. I want Shu. I love Shu.

EDIT #2 (ep7): GAH girls in Jdramas make me soooo mad!! How is it that she cant see how amazing Shu is, how its always him that comes to her rescue and helps her, how he is so heartbroken that you are only looking at Ren? And how is it that you go all starry eyed over Ren telling you that he gives you permission to like him, but he wont admit that he likes you too?! What a dick!
OH YEAH, and at least you arent possibly Shu's SISTER.
.... somewhere in that I started ranting TO the character rather than ABOUT her, so thats a little worrying.I get far too involved in these things.

EDIT #3 (ep8) oohhh yeah, Shu fights back ^^ 'I won't let you have Mio!' *fangirl giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment