Monday 2 December 2013

December

Yeah, so resuming normal service last month didn't work out so well. Sorry. No excuse other than it simply didn't occur to me to post. 

December though, I fully anticipate blogging throughout. It's a good month, December. Lots of stuff to do in the run up to Christmas and new year, and even more to do with a working overlocker and almost all of the fabric for my last wedding brought and paid for.

I wrote up a Christmas list earlier and worked out how much each gift would cost. Damn my expensive taste. Although, you know, things like a cow onesie for the brother in law are more important than the amount they cost. I just wish that Christmas was cheaper ... Or, you know, that I had more money. 

I really need to start playing the lottery. It's pointless planning my winnings if I don't even have a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment