Wednesday 4 December 2013

Oregon

I am not good at going to bed early. Sigh.

I suspect I would be a lot better at it if I weren't reading Catching Fire at the moment. It's really hard to stop when you've started reading it. I forgot how addictive the Hunger Games books were. 

Did some Xmas shopping today after my contact lens check up. They told me I had a very 'problematic prescription' and that my contact lens needs are 'challenging'. I'm guessing he was referring to my astigmatism, but I'm fairly sure he never actually said as much. 

Anyway, ordered my sisters onesie, brought baby William an adorable Christmas outfit, ordered Jack's tshirt (from America - please come on time!), dismissed Tim's cow onesie and searched unsuccessfully for a cardigan for my mum. I also witnessed a little old Chinese man fall down the escalator and cause havoc to the m&s shoppers wanting to go down to the ground floor. 

I just realised everything in my Christmas list is clothes related. 

Original, Heather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment