Thursday 2 September 2010

The end of BEDA or whatever.

So that's that. August is over, and it is now well and truly September.

I don't think I did too badly on the BEDA thing. OK, I may have failed at BEDA, but BOA went quite well. I quite enjoyed blogging more frequently than once or twice a month, and may try to keep up with it in the future, primarily for selfish reasons. Its almost therapeutic to document your life, and while I may not be very good at it, or have a huge readership (I do believe I am currently on a grand total of 2), I will endeavor to proceed.

Maybe this way, I will feel more comfortable with sharing myself with others. My mother says Uni made me 'hard' and now I don't let anyone in anymore. I think to a certain extent she is right; I had to toughen up a lot while at university, as having no-one to rely on but yourself will do that to a person. But I wouldn't have said that those three years affected me that much until recently. I guess I'm a typical Gemini with the whole dual personality thing; I put up barriers to hide behind, and especially when someone new enters my life, I find it hard to let them past that facade. I'm struggling a lot with that now.

I feel like I have revealed too much now, so I'll leave this post there.

<3 x

Manga: 30 (Finally finished KP, although I think it was messed up and a load missed out because the end made no sense. Don't know what to start on now though)
Last Google Search: Dengeki Daisy ch 25

No comments:

Post a Comment