Monday 6 September 2010

Remember Smosh?

As of late, Smosh videos have failed to amuse me as much as they used to. Not that they have 'lost it' or whatever, I mean, they still entertain me; I still avidly watch their videos, follow all three twitter accounts, wear their hoodie and regularly browse their website, but its been a while since I did more than smile to myself whilst watching Ian and Anthony's antics.

However, their last video had me laughing out loud. The sudden, out of nowhere but then cant stop type of laughing. Maybe I'm just immature (more than likely) but the end of that video felt like 'old smosh', and made me remember why I fell in love with that lovable duo in the first place about three years ago.

So from there, I started watching some of their old videos, namely the food battles. I found recent videos I had completely forgotten about, as I had watched them once and then never went back to watch them again. I googled quotes that I remember had amused me but couldn't remember where they were from.

This was all on Friday. Then, on Friday night/Saturday morning, I had a dream about Smosh.

This sounds a little freaky, but I should explain that I dream a lot, and more often than not its about something that has happened lately. So therefore watching smosh = dreaming smosh isn't that un-understandable. (Is un-understandable a word? Hmm maybe not. It is now.)

In my dream, I had won a competition to go to LA and hang out with the Smosh boys. Now dream-me and dream-smosh are well acquainted already, so it wasn't weird or awkward or anything, but this time I wasn't best friends with Ian's girlfriend. Anyway, Ian and Anthony lead me into a huge elevator with a load of other people in their apartment building (as their house in their videos is just a set or something) and when the doors closed, the whole thing started moving around. Think like the zero gravity bit in Inception, but a lot faster. Even dream-me thought it was a bit odd, but not unenjoyable. Other things happened, like I'm sure we all flew up the stairs to go in the zero-gravity-lift again, but it was a while ago now and you know what dreams are like, they slip out of your head faster than a fat kid eats cake.

Umm so moral of this post is, I still think smosh is epic.

<3x

Manga: 30 (kissxsis ch 33 & Futari ch 13)
Last Google Search: what do you think inks made out of? BEEF!

PS - I always had the impression that Anthony was the main Smosh guy, but Ian seems more to the fore-front now. Interesting ... OK, well probably not to anyone but me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment