Monday 12 November 2012

NaBoWoDraK-Po

So it's not been easy getting back into this blogging thing, especially now its November and I'm pretty sure that I should be donating every letter that spills from my fingers on to keyboard to NaNoWriMo. I convinced my aunt to do it this year and she is absolutely annihilating me ... I've been doing quite well as well! On track and everything. I don't think I've ever been on track.

We'll just gloss over the fact that next week I'll be having 5 days off and need to get ahead.

So what else to tell you? Just talked to the boy on Skype. Its been a week and a half since I last saw him in person. That doesn't sound that long. In reality it seems like an age. I'm heading back down on Friday, or it might end up being really early Saturday, as he found out that he has to work Friday night. That sucks. He had a whole evening date planned, apparently. I like him. A lot. The other day he sent me a text that just said '6 days'. I think he likes me too.

Finally started moving in to my work room - only took 4 months! I'm glad, I was worrying that I would have to go back to my Gran's, and I'm not sure I could handle that any more. Next step is to buy a blind and maybe a rug of some sort and figure out every thing's place. Then start listing up and selling the mass of stuff we have waiting for eBay. My sister had a sort out too, and she's going to bring me her unwanted things to sell as well. I'd feel bad for pocketing the money for her stuff, but I think most of it will be mine anyway. I also have a meeting about going back to teaching and a job interview as a D&T technician, so I may be very busy pretty soon. I may also be turned away from both of them and therefore have nothing to do.

I haven't mentioned Asian drama in a while! I was supposed to be starting on Love Rain, but when I checked the charts, a Japanese series called Rich Man, Poor Woman had jumped a place, so I had to start watching that one instead. It's OK so far. Its pretty stereotypical and its not really blowing me away, but its good enough to keep me watching. We'll see I guess.

OH and Leeteuk, SuJu's leader, has now enlisted in the army. Sad face.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment