Friday 23 November 2012

PERFECT DIET

I have found the perfect diet and I just HAD to share it with you. I've lost kilograms in just days and all it took was excruciating pain!

Its called the WISDOM TOOTH DIET, and this is my third time doing it. I'm now the lightest I have been in years!

So, here's how it works. First, you need to be in your late teens to mid 20's. You simply allow your wisdom teeth to grind against your normal teeth, causing intense pain that painkillers don't help. When you can't even drink without being in severe discomfort, you know you're on the right track! Secondly, you don't eat because you physically can't, and next thing you know, the weight will have just dropped off!

I started this diet in August, repeated in September, and am doing it again right now.

You can't fail on this diet because you actually can't open your mouth wide enough to put food in it. Even if you could, pain doesn't taste very good, so you're guaranteed success!

A fool proof way to loose weight quickly and easily is what every girl wants. I found a way, you can too. Try the wisdom teeth diet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment