Thursday 28 March 2013

Housewife

I didn't end up getting my own Easter eggs today.

Instead, I spent the whole day cleaning the house ready to bring my mum back from hospital. I thought my dad was doing the same, but apparently he did the vacuuming and then had a sit down. So the kitchen and bathrooms were spotless, but the rest of the house just had very clean floors and things hastily piled.

You know, cleaning the oven is horrible. You can keep the shelves clean easily enough, but the sides are a bitch, especially when there are brackets and none removable stuff in the way. And its brown and messy. And oven cleaner always smells like oven cleaner. I had to burn a fluffy towels candle for an hour to get rid of the smell, and then it came back as soon as I opened the oven again.

How housewife-y do I sound?? Not sure if that's a good thing or not. 

I made a really good pasta bake for dinner.

I love pasta. If I had to choose between pasta and potatoes, I honestly don't know which would win. Probably potatoes because they use them to make doughnuts. As far as I know, you don't need pasta to make anything sweet and tasty.

I'm talking crap again. I should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment