Sunday 1 February 2015

Fabruary

Day one. 

I did the Blogilates calendar. Maybe not to the fullest intensity that I could have done, but still, I did it. There are just some moves that I can't do. Burpees and mountain climbers especially. Even more so when my hip hurts. But anyway, sucess there. 

I went for a walk. 70 mins, in two 35 min sections, with a load of browsing in between. I went shopping at the new big next, and an outfit for tomorrow's interview cost me £130. So I best get it now. But anyway, walk = sucess. 

I did day one of the flat ab challenge and the bum lift challenge this evening, took me all of 2 mins, although I get that it's going to increase day by day. Huge sucess. 

I kept to my diet. Sort of. Went a little over on my calories, and my days total nutrition breakdown was very carb heavy and only half the protein percentage, but still, I ate with consideration, so that's good. Another semi sucess. 

I drank two bottles of water. Two out of the four intended. I'm not good at drinking. Must try harder. Failure. Sad face. 

So yeah, day one, all in all, seems to have gone quite well. Just need to concentrate more on my protein intake and water consumption. 

Tomorrow might be tricky to do so, as I have such a busy day planned, but fingers crossed. It's also fasting day, and eating the right proportions is always easier on fasting days, but water might be my main issue. We'll see. 

Oh yes, and I'm in bed before 12, with my light going off as soon as this post is published. Sucess. 

I can't help but think sucess is spelt wrong now, I've typed it too many times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment