Sunday 1 February 2015

February

Its February already. How did that happen? 

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this month is where I'm going to go hard, push myself and achieve what I set out to do. I eased myself into it in January, and didn't really give it enough effort, but from now on, I have 28 days to make a change. 

I kind of started already, with one aspect of the plan anyway. 10 days ago, I woke up and noticed I had split the seams of my pjs. It was the push I needed, so I dove straight back into intermittent fasting on Mondays and Thursdays, a calorie limit of 1100 every other day, and a goal of a high protein, low carb and generally clean diet. This I'm going to continue, plus amping up my morning exercise routine, timed perfectly with the start of the Blogilates FABruary calendar so I won't have to cherry pick my workouts anymore. I think I'm also going to attempt the 30 day bum and ab challenge in the evenings. I'm going to take weekly photos so hopefully I'll start seeing a change soon. 

Throw on to that a plan to drink more water (one of my Brita bottlefuls every quarter of the clock, so just shy of 2.5 litres in a day), and to get to sleep earlier and wake up earlier (she says, writing this at 1.30 am, good start there already) and I think that pretty much sums up my February.

Oh yeah, and to get back into the bridal side of things to get some dresses sold and do the prep and shoot for my 'last' short, also get another job, and you know, become an auntie, but my sister has all the work to do there. I might even try to blog more while I'm at it. 

February is going to be a busy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment