Monday 2 July 2018

June

I did not successfully blog during June.

It was a big month too, I don’t really know why I didn’t post. I think it’s hard to get into the rhythm of it when you’ve fallen out of it for a while. And, I’m not going to lie, it’s a bit daunting when you know you’ve got an audience. 

So - hello, audience. 

So I’m 30 now. Everyone made a massive and unnecessary fuss, work especially so, although I did get a lovely card and some treats from two of my students, which was very sweet. I also made a massive unnecessary fuss of myself, in the form of buying pizza for my whole school because I wanted it for lunch, and spending a ridiculous amount on skincare from Yesstyle. 

Last week I went on a trip into Birmingham with the afore mentioned two students, and we went to Pizza Hut, so that’s twice I’ve brought pizza for my students this month. I bet everyone is regretting not taking my subject now. 

It’s been very hot here over the past couple of weeks, and I’ve had to wear the same dresses twice in a half term. This is noteworthy but also ridiculous because normally I can go an entire half term without repeating an outfit. This shows me that a) most of my dresses are autumn/winter/spring appropriate, and b) I’m too fat to fit into half of my summer dresses. 

I’ve also got so fat lately that my chub rub is destroying my tights and I’ve had to start wearing cropped leggings under longer dresses, while considering making legging shorts for the shorter dresses, or else simply buying cycling shorts. 

Because of the above points, I’m now BEING GOOD. My aim is to lose half a stone each month for the next four months, and then keep it off until the wedding. I’m trying to eat well, exercise more, you know, the classics. Over the summer holidays I think I’ll try calorie counting, but right now, I’m just going for lots of fruit and veg and some daily hula hooping.

SHINee have been releasing a lot. I really like ‘I Want You’. ‘Our Page’ makes me cry. It still just doesn’t feel quite right.

🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment