Sunday 8 July 2018

Our Page

At the beginning of July, my plan was to blog every day again. Yeah I failed at that. Today, I figured out why.

I only blog on my iPad. I’ve not been using my iPad lately, as I haven’t been watching any drama. I haven’t been watching any drama because I’ve been reading. Also because Six Flying Dragons is bloody long. I mean, I’m on episode 20 and still struggle to watch it at night for more than 15 mins without falling asleep.

So, if I want to blog more, I need to either get back into the habit of watching drama again, or set myself some form of reminder. I’ll probably go with the drama option.

A fair few new ones have come out lately that I want to wat h, so they should have built up a good number of episodes now so I don’t have to wait. Plus I still really want to rewatch DotS.

One more week of school until we break up for the summer. I quite like the end of the school year - it’s always quite chill and we have a party day on the last day where we all just eat party food and play games and then say bye to the leavers. I think I’ll probably cry this year. For the rest of the week we have two trips planned so I doubt much will get done on the remaining two days, meaning the whole week is a bit of a write off really. Which is fine, but it’s not like I get to diss around as much as the kids do. Still, the end is in sight and that is always good.

I’m just going to leave this here.


No comments:

Post a Comment