Tuesday 2 November 2010

NaNoWriMo

Here follows an extract of my attempts at convincing Elle to do NaNoWriMo this year.


Me: You best have started nano-ing today missus.

Me: Eleanor. Please tell me if you are nano-ing of not.

Me: Eleanor.

Elle: Shh classes.

Me: Eleanor.

Me: ... ARE YOU NANO-ING?

Elle: ...Ah nano no no no no - I have no story ideas no time and I haven't registered is it too late?

Me: You should write about the book you have to read, turn your reading and notes into a novel! ....

Elle: ... I'm not writing a story about pulling fur from cats etc its too upsetting.

Me: You could. .... Replace cat with drawer and fur with socks. Pulling socks from drawers isn't so upsetting, is it?

Elle: Okay your mind is strange ...


I amuse myself.


<3 x

Anime/Manga: Ouran Ep 16 / Watashi ni xx shinasai ch 14

No comments:

Post a Comment