Thursday 9 May 2013

Age

You know what sucks? Having to get up early to go to the garage before work because your bleeding exhaust is falling off.

I was driving to my Gran's when I heard the clunking. She's fucked up her pills again. We got her a tamper free pill box, but then she needed to go on antibiotics and needed a dose when she wouldn't normally have any. So we instructed the carers to keep the pills from her to save her getting confused and give her each dose accordingly. So they put them in an envelope and left them in plain sight. Naturally, my gran opened the envelope and took them, continually thinking she had missed a dose, and then denied all knowledge. Impossible. The carers are going to get a right bollocking tomorrow. It's lucky it wasn't something more harmful.

I don't want to get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment