Wednesday 22 May 2013

BB

I have run out of BB cream. 

Regular/old school blog readers will remember me trying Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB and breaking out, so choosing to try the seasoned professionals of BB cream and buying the Skin79 VIP gold beblesh balm. 

I loved it. It evened out my skin tone without feeling heavy on my face, and didn't make me break out. I have pretty much worn it every day for probably a year. But now, my tub is empty.

I want to try a new BB cream, but which one? I'd like to stick with the tried and tested Asian brands, and have short listed it down to another variety of the Skin79 range, the Missha M Perfect Cover or the Étude House Precious Mineral. I also want to try the Lioele Triple the Solution, but it's so expensive.

There is one problem with all of these options. They are all Korean brands, without UK stockists, and will take weeks, if not months, to arrive. 

Sigh.

Do I try the garnier version? I'm skeptical but it seems to be the most well received western brand BB cream. And the thought of not having anything is a little concerning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment