Saturday 23 January 2010

Jobless!!

Yesterday was my last day at work. It was awesome. Well, at least leaving and knowing I will never have to go back was. So I decided to start being productive straight away, and wrote a good ole TO DO list. Hit the ground running on the dream job front and take full advantage of my new found free time and so on.

Today, I completed none of these aims.

I suck at being productive! The most productive I can be is writing lists of what I have to do, and then not doing them, but writing another list of what I have to do instead.

I have a notepad that I keep by the side of my bed. The front is full of my NANOWRIMO 09 book notes. The back is pretty much solid full of lists. And a recipe for toffee apples.

Its like what I do. You know, my thing. Which is ironic really, especially as my sister's thing is drawing maps and diagrams to illustrate literally anything, when I am the one with the Arts degree.

Therefore, my aims for today have now rolled over to tomorrow, but gained a few things I should do on the way. FUN TIMES.

On the plus side, I watched the new Vampire Diaries. Love that show. I know I shouldn't, but I do.

I don't know what the point of this blog post is. Other than demonstrate my lack of productiveness.

Probably just for something to do. This is called PROCRASTINATION, which I am also good at.

Hi Inki. Seeing as I strongly suspect you are the only one reading this, you know what to do!

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment