Friday 29 January 2010

WEL DONE

Here is a rant.

You know how I said that the last few days of my job had been good because I was doing what I was good at, talking to the customers etc? Well let me explain more.

I basically had to stop people to ask them as they came into the shop whether they wanted to sign up for this deal to get money off when you shop online. Ill be honest, I was good at it. Most people got 4 or 5 people signing up a day, and on my last 2 days, I found a system that worked well for me. I got over half the target in a 4 hour shift, so you can imagine how they seemed sorry to let me go.

Our incentive to get these signatures was that for every 5 we got, we would get a £5 gift card. Then they said a Lucky Dip. None the less, even though I had worked out that they should give me a £60 gift card, I didn't really expect more than £25.

Today I got said card through the post. For £10. With a note saying 'Wel Done'.

Lets just say I'm even more glad I left now, especially as they cant even spell.

Rant over.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment