Saturday 16 January 2010

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my first blog!

I have been a long time reader of blogs, but never had my own until I thought, 'Hey, why not?' so here we are.

A little background to me, I'm 21, just graduated with a degree in Costume (yeah I know, its a bit ... umm ... different) and am currently searching oh-so-desperately for my dream job in TV and Film.

So, I guess I'll let you know how that goes.

Oh yeah, and I also very recently did something quite stupid, but something none the less I cannot regret.

I quit my job yesterday.

Yeah. My only source of income, even if it was something completely unrelated to my career and had no benefits to my life whatsoever other than a small dollop of money into my account.

BUT with every door that closes a window opens, as yesterday I also got a small part time job that will at least keep my head above the water of having no rent, so its all good! Now at least I can fully concentrate on getting my DREAM JOB :)

I'll update this blog with any news I have, and also anything random or what have you that I feel the need to share. While I realise very few people will actually ever read this, and that its probably not very interesting, I hope anyone that does enjoys it. So thanks for reading :)

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment