Monday 1 February 2010

Less Than Three

Today, I am feeling a LOT of love for my friends.

No specific reason why, maybe cos I havent seen them for a few days, or cos I'm stuck at home with my stupid effing father, but right now, I'm missing them all so much to the point of physical pain.

(By the way, I'm crazy hormonal at the moment. I mean, I even CRIED at 'Lark Rise' last night. Not even when the kid died, but when the Candlefordians came to help with the harvest. I know right, bloody pathetic.)

But yeah, R E A L L Y looking forward to seeing Rachey and the Inkster (oooo Inkster ... thats new ... I like it) on the morrow, and then everyone else on Wednesday. It feels like months since I have seen anyone, and even though I have been texting them all more than normal lately, what with organising the meal on Wednesday and whatnot, I miss them all so much right now.

Anyway, just a quick one to get it off my chest.

And now, I'm going to go buy cheese. Cos thats what I do when I'm feeling down. Oooo, and enchiladas.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment