Tuesday 20 February 2018

Forever Five

I haven’t done very well at blogging through February, have I?

It’s been a busy few days since I last posted. The end of the half term at school was dominated by trying to get my GCSE group to finish the planning pages of their controlled assessment, which they thankfully managed by the skin of their teeth, and then whizzing down South for Eleanor’s birthday weekend. Theno1moo today ....

Ok what the eff. I typed then today and for some reason, it autos to theno1moo?? WHAT.

Anyway. Then today I had to head home for a hospital appointment about my weird stripey eye that is so insignificant than future Heather reading this will have no idea what I’m talking about, before hearing back down south again.

Of course Agi has come down with me. She’s settled right in, but I don’t think she enjoyed the journey much. There was a lot of meowing. Two and a half hours of it, non-stop, in fact. But she’s happy now, and I’m happy, and I’m also pretty sure my parents are happy too.

I read an article today about Shinee’s concert. They had five microphones for the last stage, the centre one empty for Jonghyun. It must have been so hard for them, not only to have to rearrange all the songs, but to have to perform without him, to have the grief of their fans so evident. I can’t quite bring myself to find any fancams yet, the articles suggested it was quiet and somber. It’s a shame, because Shinee concerts always had a reputation for being fun and silly and lighthearted. I hope as their tour goes on, it becomes easier and the boys can enjoy themselves. I think he would have wanted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment