Wednesday 14 March 2018

3 months

I turn 30 in 3 months.

To put this in perspective, by this point in her life, my sister was married and in the final stages of her first pregnancy. Three of my friends were married with a child, one with her second on the way.

Me? Last night I ate 3 Easter eggs instead of my evening meal - and an orange, you know, to make it healthy.

I keep thinking things have got to change, and then doing nothing about it. At the start of the month, I decided that 3 and a half months was enough time to lose 2 stone - it is only just over half a stone a month. Then I spent two weeks eating bread and chocolate and not doing any exercise. It’s not even just about weight, not only do I not fit into half of my clothes, but my skin is a mess too. A lot of people say giving up dairy really helps clear up your skin, and I certainly noticed losing weight was much easier when I went plant based.

So this is the plan. Cut down on dairy, do more exercise, be more proactive.

Become a better person before you hit 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment