Sunday 4 March 2018

*whispers* Stop, Baby Don’t Stop

You would have thought with a three day weekend, I would have been more productive with my time. Nope, I have done a big fat nothing.

I don’t quite know how to break out of it. I think it’s because I’m alone, it’s hard to get the motivation to do anything other than just exist when you’ve got no one else to do anything for or with. Maybe that will change soon. Maybe as the weather gets better, I’ll feel less lazy. Maybe I’ll actually get the will power to stop getting fat.

Not this weekend though - this weekend I made myself a double portion of flapjack.

 

I’ve been playing a lot of NCT lately. I’m pretty hooked on Boss, and Baby Don’t Stop, which I’ve handily embedded above. I was reading through old posts the other day and I really like it when I embed videos, as a lot of the time, I had totally forgotten about them so they served as a nice reminder of what Heather from 6 years ago liked.

I’ve also started a new drama. I liked Just Between Lovers a lot, but the main girl was a bit rubbish because she was a barbie kisser. I did feel for Junho, he really tried. Anyway, now I’m watching Cheif Kim. Junho is in it again as the baddie, and the main guy is Ahn Dan Tae from Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim. It’s ok so far, I’ve snorted with laughter a couple of times, but for the most part, I find him a bit too much. I really want to watch Hwayugi but Viki says it’s not been licensed in the U.K. yet, which sucks, and means it joins the likes of Okay, That’s Love and Witch’s Romance.

Oh how I wish Korean Drama series would have better titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment