Friday 2 March 2018

Don’t put your skin on snow

Remember how I said I was going to post every day in 2018?

22 posts in January. That’s not bad. 6 in February?!? I know it’s a short month but that’s just taking the piss, Heather. Let’s do better in March, huh?

The weather is horrible at the moment. We had a snow day today, (still woke up at 7 and was more awake than I’ve ever been in my life)  and I’ve very much hibernated inside in the warm and dry. The roads look horrendous, so I’m glad I could just stay in, but I think I’ll have to venture out tomorrow at least to clear the car and paths. I made the mistake of opening my front door, not realising all the snow had blown to build up against it, and then had a snow avalanche in my hallway. I also made the mistake of doing hand prints in the snow with my cat, and then realising how cold it was so having to warm our hands back up on a warm towel.
Lesson of the day. Snow is cold. Do not put bare skin on it.

I watched some of the fancams from the Japanese SHINee concerts. You know I cried, but the boys looked like they did well.

I also watched a few NCT music videos. I’d only really seen chewing gum before, and they looked like such babies that I’d kind of ignored everything else. They are not babies anymore. Its ridiculous how talented and successful these kids are.

Agi sees me typing and thinks it’s a hilarious game. I wonder when she’ll grow out of her kitten playfulness? I don’t want to wish it away, but it’d be nice to type without having a kitten attacking my hands. Or my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment