Thursday 9 February 2012

Knock Knock Knock

I'm starting to think that BED 2012 maybe wasn't such a good idea ... my life is nowhere nearly exciting enough to be able to blog every day.

I finished my net hoop skirt for the wedding dress today, its pretty awesome. Two days drowning in netting, but I'm pleased with it so its OK. Next week I'm going to redraft everything so hopefully I can grab a fitting with at least the bride over half term. I'm not too bothered about the bridesmaids. Or rather, I'm more confident in my abilities for the bridesmaids rather than the bride. Those are just dresses, Rachey's is THE MOST IMPORTANT DRESS SHE WILL EVER WEAR, EVER.

It was Zumba night, and none of us (other than Elle, who was outnumbered and helpless) could be bothered to go. We blamed the snow warnings, which was pointless as there is more of a snow splatter than a snow fall. I was getting a little nervous about making it to School tomorrow, being out in the sticks and all, but I'm not so much now. Having said that, I'll wake up to snow piled up to my bedroom window ...

OK ... I swear my laptop just knocked. Like I heard distinct knocking noise coming from my laptop, and I don't have any tabs or windows open that would be making that noise, like an advert on auto play or something. I knocked back but nothing happened.

I was going to wash my hair tonight but my mum told me I don't need to so I'm just going to watch Coffee Prince instead (I know I talk about it too much, but its one of the highlights of my day, so shut up). I know I'll regret it in the morning, but I'm a good girl who always listens to what her Mummy says.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment