Thursday 2 February 2012

Still complaining about colds

Happy February.

I have a cold and feel like poo. Despite this, I have spent the last two evenings out walking, and will probably be going to Zumba tomorrow. I always feel so much more energetic and productive when I'm ill, which I think is probably a bit odd. I don't know whether its because I spent so much time at uni having to power through on little to no sleep and regardless of health, that it became normal. Either that or I feel like I have done well purely because I feel like poo, and my brain is fooling me into thinking I've done better than I would have done had I been feeling 100% normal to make me feel better about being ill. Probably the latter. Its sounds like something my brain would do, outright lie to me.

I started watching House of Flying Daggers, but decided to turn it off in favour of getting into my lovely warm bed and watching Secret Garden. Now I am in my lovely warm bed, I'm thinking I would rather go to sleep.

<3 x

a boy told me he likes me. I kinda froze and then ignored it

No comments:

Post a Comment