Tuesday 31 January 2012

Urgh (colds)

I think I'm getting a cold. I have that horrible dull headache I always get at the start of a cold, and I can feel my breath tickling the back of my throat as I breathe, which is super annoying.

It may be because I have just got in from an hour and a half walk, and it is freezing outside, but it definitely feels like a cold is coming. Normally, I'd take echinacea, vitamin c and zinc to boost my immune system, but that involves getting out of my lovely warm bed to go downstairs. I have my electric blanket on, its awesome. I can't even be bothered taking my left hand out from under the covers as I write this, let alone correct my mistakes, so why would I trek downstairs for a few tablets?

I spent most of my day battling with a train, which was nowhere near as exciting as it sounds. The train on the back of the wedding dress - trying to get it the right shape, length and to match the front of the skirt. I'm half wishing I had just brought patterns to copy so I could skip all this part, but it wouldn't feel so personal then, I guess. I just hope it all turns out well, you have no idea how scared I am of it going wrong. If I make one mistake, I've pretty much wrecked my best and oldest friend's wedding (visually).

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment