Wednesday 25 January 2012

BED

I missed a day... properly this time. There's no talking myself out of it.

I know, I suck at BED 2012. Its the 24th day and I have only posted 15 times.

Maybe I should change it to BAED  (Blog Almost Every Day) or BOARB (Blog On A Regular Basis). To be honest, I just like doing something with BED in the title.

I'll be honest, I'm kind of thinking of posting twice tonight to make up for it. Then I think that I rarely have enough to say for one post a day let alone two, so maybe I won't.

There's stuff that I kind of want to write about, but once again, I'm a little scared of sharing too much, of being to personal. I guess I could sum it all up by once again complaining about how life isn't like fiction. I so want to live in idealistic non-reality, where every gets a happy ending, the only bad things that happen are ultimately for the greater good, everyone is ridiculously good looking and interesting, no one really goes to the loo and life changing situations fall into your lap on a daily basis. It would just be so much easier.

Then again, this is coming from someone who hasn't even started on the way to their happy ending yet. I'm sure that things seem much more colourful and fiction-y when you have.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment