Thursday 26 January 2012

*INTERMISSION*

Holy crap it's 2am.

Where have the last three hours gone? I was going to watch an episode of Secret Garden (it's the one where they finally switch bodies) but now I'm thinking it's maybe too late. I also have a strange sudden urge to watch a 2AM music video.

*2AM MUSIC VIDEO INTERMISSION*

I was kind of hoping for something new, but they don't seem to have released anything for like a year. I was in the mood for a ballad as well. Maybe I'll just listen to UKISS's 'Take Me Away' while I write this instead.

*UKISS INTERMISSION*

We went to see 'The Sitter' this evening. I'll be honest, I was surprised at how funny it was. I had little to no expectations of the film, but it was quite good, really, and the kids were especially funny. Jonah Hill, the guy from Superbad, has put on a few pounds, but good for him being such a big thing in Hollywood * and  not obsessed with his weight and being super skinny. I couldn't exactly say its a good example for kids though.

After the cinema, Linzi and I went on a date to Tesco, where we didn't eat 2 ice creams each straight after a healthy option sandwich.

We are going to a zumba class tomorrow, the first time for all of us, so that should be interesting. Especially after a day of cleaning at my Gran's.

*YAAAAWWWNNNN  INTERMISSION*

I think I'm a little sleepier now. Before I started this post, I was going to watch Secret Garden anyway, but now I know for sure I'll fall asleep, so I'll sign off before I start sleep posting again.

<3 x


*no pun intended

No comments:

Post a Comment