Saturday 28 January 2012

Lazy

How obvious was it that I was sleep typing at the end of yesterday's post? I think I did quite well until you look at the tags. Mostly, I only have to type in a letter to get an autotag, so that explains the sensible ones like 'BED 2012' and 'iPhone Post', but I have no clue where 'Mrbb' came from. I'm guessing it started off as 'men are stupid' and turned into a snore.

Today I have done absolutely nothing. I woke up at 4am to all the lights being turned on and the sounds of my drunkard father throwing up, which was lovely. Then I literally spent all day watching Secret Garden, with a brief Avon interlude, in which no-one was in, so that was annoying and pointless.

See how exciting I am?

To be fair, I've been in a really funny mood today, one of those anti-social moods where you have to be alone because being around others depresses and annoys you. So literally all I wanted to do was sit on my bed watching Secret Garden and eating pick 'n' mix all day.

I have a new diet plan, by the way. After Zumba, I weighed myself and was not happy with the results. I kind of have to have dinner with my Gran as otherwise she probably won't eat, so I'll do a mini evening meal at lunch time, and then I'm just going to have vegetables and fruit for the rest of the day, with Slimfast as a night-time snack, and LOTS OF WATER. I really need to drink more, but I find it so difficult to actually drink the amount I am supposed to be drinking. I will try harder though ... from Monday, obviously.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment