Tuesday 17 January 2012

Foggy Hillside Walks

My laptop is being super slow again, and seeing as I am rapidly running out of time now I really have to blog before midnight, you get an iPhone post. Remember those? They were fun ...

Work was so boring today. The guy whose Internet I used without his permission didn't have it on again, and thus the most I could do all day was play sims on my iPhone. I built all 16 people houses, when before I only had 3 dorm style houses that they all lived in. One house was basically all intricately placed flowers. Yup. That's how bored I got. Also, it killed my battery.

Then this evening, I went for a walk. It was really cool, you could literally see the fog bank start, and where it hovered a foot above the ground. I even saw my first shooting star.

It was really lovely, being able to talk to someone I have known for only months just like I talk with the people I have known for years. Sure, I try to be a little more ladylike around guys than I am with the girls, but all the same, I really like making new friends.

Having said that, I spent the whole evening talking about my friends, so they are obviously still in the forefront. 'Linzi and I did this ...' 'Elle said ...' 'Rachey likes ...'.

I'm surprised he didn't kick me down the hill.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment