Thursday 19 January 2012

Can't think of a relevant or creative title

Today, you get an iPhone post because I literally can't be bothered to walk upstairs to my laptop right now. Even if I did, it wouldn't open blogger quick enough for me to post before midnight, so you would still get an iPhone post. Really I'm just cutting out the middleman, it has nothing to do with my own laziness.

I'm back at the charity school tomorrow, and I have only thus evening been given the go ahead to buy my supplies, which means that for this weeks session at least, I'll have to make do with what they already have and my own kit. Luckily, I was only planning to teach them how to use a sewing machine and maybe do a few samples of appliqué and reverse appliqué, so it all works out I guess, I just hope I can get everything in a week. I'm a little nervous. I know it's going to be very relaxed and not lesson-like, but I want these kids to enjoy these sessions, whether they are particilary interested or not, and I especially don't feel comfortable being left alone with them. This is still something I have never done before, and it's still very scary.

I wish autocorrect would stop changing it's to IRS.

Now I'm going to drag my lazy bum off the sofa and go upstairs to plonkiton my bed. Then I'll turn my laptop on. Yes, I know I said I couldn't be bothered to do just that, but now the senseof urgency has gone to post beforemidnight and my eyes hurtbecause of my lenses.

Also, my iPhone has stopped separating words automatically because it is do used to hashtagging.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment