Monday 16 January 2012

'Blog' isn't in Blogger's Dictionary

My computer is being incredibly slow this evening. It probably just took 15 mins to start up from hibernate and open blogger. I think I really need a new laptop, or at the very least an external hard drive. I've been talking about getting one for ages, and I really should, but half of me just thinks I might as well delete all my photos than move them to a hard drive. Its not like I look at them anyway, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.

In fact, I should take more photos, really. So many things have happened that I have no photographic evidence of. That sounds like I need proof in court or something. No, just things like past  Christmases and birthdays, road trips and random nights in, hell, even Kpop night. Special occasions when special things have happened, and yet nothing to remember them by.

Deciding to take more photos isn't exactly helping my laptops low memory problem.

I'm assuming that its so slow because of lack of memory. It could just be over use and the fact that it is about  6 years old, I suppose.

Anyway, that's enough for tonight. I'm at the office tomorrow, covering while the boss is at a funeral or something. Last time I was there the wireless Internet I usually steal had been turned off, so I hope this isn't the case again, as it makes that job incredibly boring.

On the plus side, though, at least I still have an iPhone with a 3G signal.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment