Monday 9 January 2012

New Year Do-Over

I can't say that the first week of 2012 was particularly successful.

Don't get me wrong, nothing bad or negative happened, but literally everything I had decided to do from the beginning of the new year pretty much went straight down the drain. I didn't get up any earlier, instead I would keep my alarm on snooze until late morning. I haven't really eaten any better, nor I have I drunk more water. I tried to exercise more, and Linzi and I have been doing an hour or so walk twice a week, but I need to do more. I'm not even going to go into the whole sorting my life out. I still have time to work on that, I hope, and I am at least taking steps in the right direction.

So, 2012 starts here.

Again.

It's a Monday, and we all know how I have to start things on a Monday, so here goes.
I WILL eat better; more fruit and veg and less sugar and bread.
I WILL drink more; at least a litre of plain water a day, in addition to my usual copious amounts of tea.
I WILL get up before 9 am, no matter what time I go to bed the night before (so I may have had a nap this morning after getting up at 8, but at least I was up, washed and dressed whilst napping).
This means I WILL be at work by 10, and I WILL NOT spend hours playing Sims rather than sewing.
I WILL continue with the bi-weekly walks, even if I don't have a companion, and I WILL throw in another few hours a week of other exercise as well, probably dancing as this is the only exercise I don't seem to despise.
I WILL regularly cover my 'new' roads for Avon, and I WILL NOT wastefully spend my earnings.
I WILL complete my Japanese audio learning course, and maybe even take another one.
I WILL put up the canvases in my room before the end of the month.
I WILL use my cineworld unlimited card more.
I WILL blog about more than Asian drama and Super Junior... in fact, maybe I'll blog everyday ... no ... I WILL blog everyday (maybe)

<3 x

AFTERWORD:
The review post of Boys Before Flowers may come earlier than expected ... its addictive and I literally cannot stop watching it. I'm on episode 15 already. You probably won't get a rant post though; this triangle doesn't bother me as much as Hana Yori Dango's.
[DISCLAIMER: THIS DOESN'T COUNT AS A RESOLUTION FAIL - I SAID I WOULD BLOG ABOUT MORE, NOT THAT I WOULD STOP POSTING ABOUT DRAMAS COMPLETELY.]

No comments:

Post a Comment