Wednesday 11 January 2012

Of Water and Walks

I haven't been to sleep yet, so that means that it is still today, not tomorrow, even though its past midnight. Got it?

Today didn't go too well, resolution wise. Firstly, I didn't get up by 9. I had to pick up my Gran from the hairdressers at 11, and seeing as I am also waiting on a parcel, I didn't see the point of rushing myself. So I slept on with my alarm on snooze until 10. Its the best feeling, being woken up by an alarm and knowing you don't really have to get up. Deciding on my own work hours doesn't really help the getting up earlier thing, especially when I would much rather start late and finish late than the opposite. Secondly, even though I ate quite well again, like yesterday, I didn't drink enough. This is the resolution I know I will struggle with most, because it is something I can never really do. I do drink a lot of a tea, and I try to have a drink with my meals as well, but I really struggle just drinking water. I don't ever really feel thirsty though.

Anyway, that's enough boring stuff ... not that I have anything more exciting to say. My day literally consisted of cleaning the oven and cupboards, making lunch, realising that my Gran can't follow the TV anymore, making dinner, and going for a walk. I feel quite confident walking along canals and in woods at night with Linzi, but I am a little concerned now about when she isn't here. Walking in the night in secluded areas maybe isn't such a good idea when you are on your own. Maybe I'll just walk around my house for an hour. Or at least find a temporary substitute.

I stopped talking about boring stuff to talk about more boring stuff.

Sorry.

Welcome to BED2012.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment