Saturday 28 January 2012

Pfffttt

Men are stupid.

I just got in, and noticing that the house was dark, came to the logical conclusion that my mother was asleep. I creeped upstairs without turning on the lights and quietly made it to my room.

About 3 minutes later *CLICK* *SLAM*. On come the hall and landing lights, and up the stairs stomps my father, making more noise than an elephant covered in firecracker ants. I whispered to him 'you are clearly highly inexperienced in coming home late, you are supposed to be quiet and not turn all the lights on, even if you are drunk.', to which he replied loudly, even though he was right outside his bedroom door and all but hanging on to the door frame to stay upright 'I'm not drunk, I feel sick.'. I told him that was called being drunk.

Why are men so inconsiderate? It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out that at 1am, people will be trying to sleep, and it's only good manners to respect that.

School went really well today. My hands are stained blue from doing tie dye with one group, and we made an awesome ancient Greece costume for the artists mannequin on the second session. I was nervous this week and felt somewhat unprepared, but everything worked out well.

Right, that's it for today, before I asleep while writing

<3,;

No comments:

Post a Comment