Wednesday 8 February 2012

YAYS of varying sarcasm

...

Yup, I've got nothing. This post will be boring.

I told you yesterday what I would be doing today, and what I planned to do, I did. I still have one more layer of netting to battle with, so that's tomorrow's job. SARCASTIC YAY.

Went on a candlelit dinner date with Inki this evening, which was an upmarket version of our usual date in tesco carpark eating sandwiches and ice cream.Then we went to see Jack and Jill, which was utterly shit, but funny in places. Now I am in my PJ's, teeth brushed, make up removed, and in bed ... before 12. This is not common. I don't care though, because this means I can watch Coffee Prince until I fall asleep. UNSARCASTIC YAY.

In other news, I found out just now, as in after it has finished, that KBS Music Bank was happening in Paris. I like to think I'm pretty up to date with the Kpop world, but obviously not. Some of my favourite bands were there too, like SHINee, B2ST, U-KISS and 2PM, and whataboutadam and rhymingwithoranges went, so I don't really understand how I missed it. SIGH.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment