Thursday 7 June 2012

Ikenai Taiyou

I haven't got anything to post about today. My day was pretty unproductive, so I don't really have anything new to share.

I am quite liking the blogger app though. It gives iPhone post a new, less negative meaning. It's just a lot easier than using the web-version.

Also, I'm kind of hooked on this SuJu fanfic. It's about a girl who is forced to pretend to be a guy while living in the SuJu dorms, and pretty much is identical to Hana Kimi.

Thinking about Hana Kimi, the Korean version will be airing soon, with MinHo from SHINee and Sulli from f(x) as the leads. Tonnes of other SM artists are likely to be in it as well, so I'm looking forward to it. Can't complain at another version of Hana Kimi!

Sorry, this was another one of those posts that you couldn't give a crap about.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment