Thursday 28 June 2012

Purple Line

I'll probably keep this post quick as I want to go to sleep.

I am not in the slightest bit sleepy, but I am bored.

I have exhausted all my social networking sites, and I don't really want to start on a new episode of Super Junior Show or Goong as it seems a bit late. I also researched into local dry cleaners and how to cover tiny buttons (seeing as my test didn't work out too well today).

I even watched the lastest behind the scenes video of the film I worked on a while back, which was cast and crew interviews ... but they only talked to two cast members and barely any of the crew, although they did talk to a few girls who were just runners for a couple of days. The original 'Meet the Cast and Crew' video was much better. At least you actually saw the main crew even if they didn't talk to them.

I just yawned and could taste tortilla chips, so thats weird. 

Hmm trying to come up with a title with at least some relevance. I know, I'll just throw a music video in. Old school TVXQ, way back when 60% of the band hadn't filed lawsuits against SM Entertainment.

 From SMtown's YouTube

0.39. That is all.


<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment