Tuesday 5 June 2012

Memories

I can't quite believe that one of my best friends is a married woman now. It's so grown up! The whole being engaged thing always seemed really mature to me, but actually being married is just something else! God knows what'll happen when babies start appearing in my friendship circle ... I'll probably start planning my funeral.

It was a lovely day though. It went by really quickly, but I'm so glad I was there for all of the Bride's journey. Apparently we were 10 minutes late, but the Bride is supposed to be late, and I blame the photographer anyway. I understand why he kept setting up his photographs for the best possible picture and all that, but it kept holding things up and yet we were the ones who kept getting the blame for it!! Although I got him back by rather publicly pointing out his fly was undone.

Everyone looked beautiful though, as was the ceremony and reception, but most especially the Bride. It's the start of a wedding filled couple of years, I think.

The photo is of us, the Zante Six, which now consists of one married woman, two engaged girls, and three eternal singletons. So much for bridesmaids getting action and romance sparking at weddings.

I have no idea where it'll show up in this post as I'm using the Blogger app for the first time, as Laptop has huffed off again. Joy.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment