Friday 1 June 2012

Checkmate

Sometimes, I look around me and wonder if I am going to wake up bald one of these days.

There seems to be so much hair around that has just fallen out of my head for no reason. Its not like I maltreat it (unless I straighten it, which is rarely these days), and yet there seems to be more hair on my bedroom floor than my head.

I was going to say that SNSD's sub unit had stolen a lot of their song names on the Twinkle album from other singles at the moment, such as OMG (Oh My God) from Girl's Day Oh! My God!, and Goodbye, Hello being similar to MyName's new song Hello, Goodbye, then I realised that Twinkle came before MyName's comeback, and no one cares.

I must not to half sleep text random words to my friends at 3 am.

This blog is a place for me to document what I am thinking at any one time. At the moment, the above is literally all that is going through my head, and seeing as for some reason I am absolutely shattered, it's all you get.


<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment